Join us at Daniels and Zermack! We are currently hiring for the following positions:
We are currently seeking a project architect, with experience in managing projects from design through construction documents. The ideal candidate combines strong technical skills and attention to detail, with a passion for design to develop concepts into built projects.
This is a full-time position with an excellent benefits package (including paid personal and vacation time, health care, life insurance, 401K). Salary dependent on experience. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should have:
- 3 to 5 years of professional work experience in an architecture office post professional degree.
- Professional degree in architecture
- Architectural registration
- Production experience with AutoCAD or Revit software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Interest in managing team members
- Strong manual and digital graphics skills
- Lead design team and consultants in developing design
- Manage project including scheduling and technical architectural detailing
- Monitor status and quality of project deliverables and develop project documents at all stages of design, and engage in construction administration activities.
- Manage construction contract administration, including payment request, RFIs, CCDs change orders, and submittals.
- Coordinate meetings with consultants
- Conduct team meetings and lead production team
We request that candidates submit a resume and references with their application electronically using the form on this page.